About the company:
Multionational fashion marketplace where innovative technology is the key.
About the role:
- Analysing, designing and developing complex technical systems and processes.
- Creating and implementing new features together with the Quality Assurance throught test automation.
- Code refactoring .
- Further enhancing technical processes, optimizing the performance and usability together with the stability of existing live systems.
- Optimizing performance, scalability and sustainability.
- Further ensuring a safe code quality through constant code reviews.
- Documentation of the newly created applications and software solutions.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer based in Barcelona to support the international team.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience with the development of complex web applications
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems and knowledge of the e-commerce domain
- Strong experience with building APIs
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Deep Experience with PHP (Symfony Framework) or Golang
- Experience with the respective other language (PHP or Go) and/or Kotlin is a big plus
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar and message brokers, like RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform is a plus
- Being able to handle constructive feedback and willing to mentor other developers openly
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages and ecosystems
- Proactive, both able to work alone and in a team in an agile environment
- Good communication with your team in English
You will be based in the Barcelona office with a super 🔝 team and flexible working (some days from office & some days from home)